CB Monthly Newsletter: This monthly newsletter is designed to educate and inform our clients, prospects, partners and patients about both the clinical and the operational aspects of Circulator Boot therapy.
CB Monthly Newsletter
- CB Monthly #1, Circulator Boot given 2009 North American Excellence in Technology Award by Frost & Sullivan; Partners in Therapy: Earl "Boots" Horowitz DPM; Ask Dr Dillon about HBO and Booting.
- CB Monthly #2, Partners in Therapy: Ramesh Adiraju, MD, FACC; Ask Dr Dillon about Osteomyelitis; and a Patient's Perspective.
- CB Monthly #3, Partners in Therapy: Elena Arizmendez, MD; Ask Dr Dillon about Why Boot Pressure Gauges are in Inches of Water Pressure.
- CB Monthly #4, Partners in Therapy: Mark Malin, MD FACS; Ask Dr Dillon about optimal electrode placement; a Patient's Perspective if local hospital has no boot; Demos Johnson, ex-army Ranger and boot advocate missed; Medicare Policy Review and HCPCD code pending
- CB Monthly #5, Partners in Therapy: Jane A Fore, M.D.,FAPWCA, FACCWS; Ask Dr Dillon about Importance of Timing Compressions for the Benefit of Heart and Legs; A Patient's Perspective as mother avoids leg
amputation; Perspectives In Circulation Today: Problems in Wound Healing; Medicare Draft Policy open for comment.
- CB Monthly #6, Partners in Therapy: Ian Goldbaum DPM; Ask Dr Dillon: Why a boot as opposed to cuffs? A Patient's Perspective: Right leg lost to standard care and then left leg saved with boot therapy.
Return to CBC Homepage